TORONTO – Soccer fans around the world will have access to affordable coverage of more than 130 matches this year, including pre- and post-match analysis and half times shows around every match for $9.99 a month after a free one-month trial. Other pricing options include $5.99 for a 24-hour pass and for as little as $6.25/month with a $74.99 yearly pass. As a value-added offer all Canadian Premier season ticket holders will be able to subscribe for a special rate of $49.99 per year.
OneSoccer will carry live coverage of all 98 Canadian Premier League matches.
All OneSoccer programming will be produced by MEDIAPRO Canada, the largest single producer of soccer in the world with some 7,000 matches produced globally every year from more than 15 leagues and other competitions worldwide. It is the long-term international media rights partner for Spain’s LaLiga and also has partnerships with FIFA, CONCACAF, CONMEBOL and UEFA among others.
Here is what viewers can expect from OneSoccer, THE NEW HOME OF CANADIAN SOCCER, now and in the coming months:
- OneSoccer is a dedicated linear soccer channel currently available as a streaming service. It will feature live coverage of all 98 regular season Canadian Premier League matches as well as the Canadian Premier League Championship.
- In addition to live matches, there will be further live and long-form pre-game, half-time and post-game analysis shows around every match.
- Coming soon: Live daily “Canadian Soccer News” studio broadcasts and reports from daily training sessions from all seven clubs
- Fans can expect to see magazine and shoulder programming throughout the year.
- OneSoccer is available globally through onesoccer.ca from launch and will soon be available across all connected devices and as a linear channel nationwide.
- All matches will be produced by MEDIAPRO Canada and aired on OneSoccer. MEDIAPRO is committed to bringing the highest production standards to every Canadian soccer game aired on OneSoccer and elsewhere.
- Canadian Premier League coverage on OneSoccer will be available worldwide, subject to separate licensing agreements in individual territories
- OneSoccer will be available with a free one-month trial for all subscribers.
Fans can register directly at OneSoccer.ca and will be updated when new features are available and when the app will be ready for download. Further information on the OneSoccer brand and its features are available on onesoccer.ca