Careers: Manager, Partnership Services
MANAGER, PARTNERSHIP SERVICES
Position: Manager, Partnership Services
Reports to: Vice President, Strategy and League Operations
Status: Full-time, Permanent
Job Context: Evening, Weekend and Irregular Work hours as well as some travel will be required to fulfill the responsibilities of this position.
Location: Toronto, ON
Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
Position Anticipated Start Date: Jan. 21, 2019
We are seeking an experienced Manager, Partnership Services to join our growing team at Canadian Soccer Business (CSB). In this role, your primary responsibilities will be to populate, gain approval for, and report against an annual partnership service plan on behalf of Canadian Soccer Business. You will direct excellence in partner servicing and the delivery of contractual obligations to CSB partners with the expectation that your work will help to retain, enhance and expand CSB’s partnerships. Additionally, you will acquire and store partner data in order to provide the senior Executive team with critical insights into the business and operation relating to partnership services.
- Develop, and gain approval for an annual partner service plan that reflects each partner’s business objectives and goals and CSB’s contractual obligations to each partner;
- Schedule and lead partnership transition meetings with key stakeholders to ensure a solid and detailed plan is in place for all parties to deliver against respective contractual obligations;
- Develop and implement a schedule and process for obtaining feedback from partners and delivering partnership reports at a frequency that will allow CSB to deliver excellence in partnership servicing;
- Maintain strong and positive relationships with all partners.
KEY WORK STYLES
- Competence | Experience | Intelligence
- Personal deportment and presentation ability
- Organized and process orientated
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in partnership services/activation/agency work at the managerial level;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience;
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position as listed above;
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Personal deportment, presentation and teamwork skills
- A natural affinity for being personable as reflected through your verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to analyze problems and develop practical solutions
- Ability to manage time
- Ability to prioritize based on changing needs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Apple applications
- Knowledge of the business
- Understanding of media including sponsorship marketing
Please apply with a cover letter and CV and submit your application to the attention of Eva Havaris, VP Strategy and League Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business day December 31, 2018.
Canadian Premier League is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.